Maria LoTempio - Plastic Surgery for Woman
 

Wherever you decide to have your procedure, you can rest assured that LoTempio Plastic Surgery For Women only operates in top-tier medical facilities renown for the outstanding quality of care they provide for their patients. Whether you require the supervision of medical professionals following your procedure or simply want a relaxing and discrete location to rest and recover, we do everything we can to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible.

NEW YORK, NY
NEW YORK EYE AND EAR INFIRMARY

Founded in 1820, The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary is the oldest specialty hospital in the Western Hemisphere. With a rich heritage and a mission of providing high quality patient care, community outreach, graduate and continuing medical education and scientific research, The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary has built upon its strengths to emerge as a recognized leader in the fields of eye, and ear, nose, and throat care.

Performing more than 20,000 surgical procedures per year, The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary is a leader in plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures in the New York metropolitan area and is continually mentioned in US News and World Report's "America's Best Hospitals."

www.nyee.edu | (212) 979-4000
310 East 14th Street New York, NY 10003



NEW YORK, NY
LENOXHILL HOSPITAL

Lenox Hill Hospital, established in 1857, has proven to be an innovative leader in many fields. A 652-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan's Upper East Side, has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The hospital is particularly well known for excellence in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, orthopedics, sports medicine, otolaryngology/head and neck surgery, and maternal/child health. The Hospital is also a recognized leader in public health education and community outreach. Approximately 45% of Lenox Hill Hospital's patients are from Manhattan. The remaining 55% come from Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Long Island, the Tri-State area and around the world. Lenox Hill Hospital is committed to providing a high standard of patient care to a socio-economically and ethnically diverse patient population, with multi-lingual translators available 24 hours a day.

www.lenoxhillhospital.org | (212) 434-2000
100 East 77th Street New York, NY 10075



NEW YORK, NY
NEW YORK DOWNTOWN HOSPITAL

New York Downtown Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute care, teaching hospital in New York City and is the only hospital in Lower Manhattan (meaning, in this case, south of Greenwich Village). It is part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System. The Downtown Hospital operates 170 beds, and offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, as well as community outreach and education. It is also a leader in the field of emergency preparedness and disaster management. The Hospital serves the area’s diverse neighborhoods including Wall Street, Battery Park City, Chinatown, SoHo, TriBeCa, Little Italy, and the Lower East Side.

www.downtownhospital.org | (212) 312-5000
170 William Street New York, NY 10038



CHARLESTON, SC
ROPER-ST FRANCIS HOSPITAL

Roper Hospital is one of the most trusted names in healthcare. The hospital has won numerous national awards for quality patient care and has a reputation for providing state-of-the-art health services.

Recognized for its leading-edge technology and best practices, Roper Hospital builds on a long legacy of excellence. Founded as the first community hospital in the Carolinas, Roper Hospital was established in 1829 by a $30,000 bequest that Colonel Thomas Roper left to the Medical Society of South Carolina to treat the sick without regard to race, religion, or nationality.

www.ropersaintfrancis.com | (843) 724-2111
316 Calhoun Street Charleston, SC 29401



NEW ORLEANS
OMEGA HOSPITAL

Omega Hospital is proud of its preoperative diagnostic requirements, which equal or exceed local, state, and national standards.

Omega patient suites are designed like hotel suites, with murphy beds for loved ones to stay with patients, as well as robes, mini bars, coffee makers and microwaves.

Omega Hospital consists of four operating suites. Each suite is designed for the surgical specialty it supports. As with all licensed surgical facilities, state of the art life support systems are available if needed.

www.omega-institute.com | 504-832-4200 / 800-535-4177 | info@omegahospital.com
2525 Severn Ave. Metairie, LA 70002

Contact - Dr. Maria LoTempio